Organic Peanut Butter Crackers
by Fiona Maher | 26th October 2018
- 1/2 cup dry oats (use GF if preferred)
- 1.5 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup Nutterly Organic PB
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat the over to 180
- Grind the oats in a food processor until they reach a flour like consistency.
- Mix together all ingredients in the processor, blender or by hand.
- Roll the dough onto a floured surface as this as you can get it. Cut out desired shapes and place on an ungreased cookie/baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 mins until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Allow to cool completely before serving